Tidcombe Breakfast Club has re-opened for the Autumn 2021 term on Monday 6th September 2021 and is available to all children at Tidcombe Primary school. This does, however, remain dependent on the current situation, guidance and legislation at the time.
· Registration and prior booking is essential on the dedicated booking system (CoB): https://tidcombe.childcare-online-booking.co.uk.
· Payments are to be made separately via BACs as soon as possible to secure your place.
· Bookings are available in half termly blocks, with only the current half term available.
· Current guidance allows unlimited numbers for Covid-19 purposes, however, bookings are in two-year groups that can then be adjusted to limit the group numbers if required.
· Should numbers have to be limited, priority booking will be given to those children that are full time, or for 2 or more siblings that use 3 or more days each week.
· Please bring your children to the back of the hall entrance. This is accessed around the back of school via the outside gate (which is to the right of the main school entrance).
· On entering the School Hall, children are asked to use the hand sanitizer provided. Windows will be open to allow for ventilation of the hall.
· Please note that children remain your responsibility until they are received into the hall, so please do ensure that they come straight in.
· Drop off times are strictly between 7.50 am – 8.10 am only. The gates will be locked outside of these times.
· The cost per child is £4.00 which includes breakfast; siblings are £3.00. To enable the discount to be activated, please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are registering more than one child.
· Children will be able to enjoy their breakfast together on one long table.
· Should restrictions come back into force, then bubbles will be re-introduced with year groups sitting separately on specific tables.
· All children that attend Tidcombe Primary School are welcome to come to Breakfast Club. Please note, however, that they must be fully toilet trained to attend Breakfast Club.
· Any updates or information about the Club will be emailed out to all those registered. · Any queries, please email email@example.com.
Please do not bring your child into Breakfast Club if they have any Covid-19 symptoms or have tested positive within 10 days. Please check the NHS website for the latest guidance on this. https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
If your child has sickness and / or diarrhoea, please note that they must not come back into school no sooner than 48 hours after the last bout of illness.
Parents/carers will be contacted if your child becomes unwell with either Covid-19 symptoms or sickness/diarrhoea and there is an expectation that they will be collected immediately.
“It’s fun because you get to play”
“I like eating with my friends and meeting children from other classes”
“We are looked after well by Miss Parker and Mrs Housam”
“There are good games and toys and lots of people to play with”
*Under current guidance Breakfast Club does not need to be registered with Ofsted as they operate for under 2 hours*