Tidcombe Breakfast Club is planning to re-open on Monday 7th September 2020 and will be available to all children at Tidcombe Primary School. This will, however, remain dependent on the current situation, guidance and legislation at the time.
- Registration, prior booking and payment will be essential on the dedicated booking system (CoB): https://tidcombe.childcare-online-booking.co.uk. Places will be limited on first come, first serve basis, and should be booked in their year group bubbles.
- A one-way system will be in place to access the hall; follow anti-clockwise around the front of the school, to the back hall entrance, and then parents/carers to leave via the main playground gates. No parent/carer is to go inside the school building at any time.
- Drop off times will be strictly between 7.50 am – 8.10 am only. The gates will be locked outside of these times.
- The cost per child will be £4.00 with breakfast available, siblings will be £3.00.
- Children will be seated in paired year groups (Pre school/Reception; Year 1/2; Year 3/4; Year 5/6) in the School Hall.
- Further information, including when the booking system is open, will be emailed out to those parents/carers registered on CoB over the summer holidays.
- Any queries, please email email@example.com
Please do not bring your child into Breakfast Club if they have any Covid-19 symptoms, or have tested positive in the last 7 days. This also applies to any symptoms in the household- please check the NHS website for the latest guidance on this. https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
Find out about the main symptoms of coronavirus and what to do if you have them. Get a test to check if you have coronavirus, understand your test result and find out what to do if you're contacted by NHS Test and Trace. Advice for people at higher risk from coronavirus, including older people ...
Here are some of the comments children have made:
“It’s fun because you get to play”
“I like eating with my friends and meeting children from other classes”
“We are looked after well by Miss Parker and Mrs Housam”
“There are good games and toys and lots of people to play with”
*Under current guidance Breakfast Club does not need to be registered with Ofsted as they operate for under 2 hours*