Welcome to Tidcombe Primary and PreSchool
PLEASE NOTE – WE ARE CURRENTLY RE-DESIGNING A NEW WEBSITE WHICH WILL BE LAUNCHED VERY SOON.
LOOK OUT FOR MORE INFORMATION IN OUR UPCOMING NEWSLETTERS
Thank you for visiting our website. We are a friendly, family school with an excellent staff team committed to the welfare and education of the approx. 200 children we have.
The Aims of Our School
Everyone at Tidcombe Primary School is committed to the following:
- To encourage happy, motivated, open-minded learners who embrace challenges.
- For all children to be healthy and active.
- To maintain a friendly and trusting relationship between home and school so that we may work together for the children.
- To give every child the opportunity to shine.
- To provide a creative, exciting and challenging curriculum where children have many wide and varied experiences.
- For children to develop responsibility and respect forthemselves, others and the environment.’
Special Educational Needs
Tidcombe’s Special Educational Needs Co-Ordinator is Claire Goddard. Tidcombe is a fully inclusive school community. Parents and prospective parents wanting more details are asked to contact the school direct.
Please contact the school to arrange a visit. Admissions to the school can be made direct to the school for any Year group except Reception. Further information on applying for your child to attend Tidcombe Primary School can be found at Devon County Council’s Admissions & Transfers page.
If you want to know more please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Mr Simon Green